Big West is the leading community-based contemporary arts festival in Australia and is on again in 2013.
Staged since 1997, the biennial festival attracts and creates high quality contemporary events and activities, showcasing the exceptional cultural, economic and industrial qualities of Melbourne’s West.
The 2011 Big West Festival reached over 37,000 spectators and was put together by a team of over 200 artists and creatives, involving over 2,000 participants. 69% of our audience are aged between 25 and 49 and 54% are women. We connect significantly with the Western suburbs with 71% of our audience hailing from the West, and 29% born overseas. We provide access to a unique demographic in the rapidly expanding and changing West of Melbourne.
We believe that a sponsorship of Big West provides a broad spectrum of opportunities to our partners.
Big West Festival partners will have the opportunity to:
- Profile themselves within their local community in a highly visible way.
- Be seen as supporting the communities of the West through Festival participation and support.
- Share in the Big West brand - successful, growing, contemporary, inclusive of diversity, and fun.
- Reach key demographics in the West and wider community.
- Expose and profile their brand through our extensive marketing campaign.
We enjoy working collaboratively with potential partners to ensure that we provide effective connections with our audience and a memorable experience for our partners.
If you’re interested in sponsoring the Big West Festival please contact Amber Stuart, General Manager on amber(at)bigwest.com.au or 03 9689 4880 and we can tailor a package to your needs.